
Can you say "Peer Presure". Obviously I can! After watching Heather, Jamie, Katie, and Amy blog away, I thought I would give it a try. Let's see how long it last. James is taking Ethan out tonight to have "the talk". Over the past few months Ethan keeps joking with me about how I ate him and how I digested him. I think that he is a little confused and so tonight we, I mean James will fix that.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Posted by MBlairsLars at 5:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Mimi! I am the first to comment...best friend power ;) welcome to the blogger world...i just joined yesterday, but its about time we get stalked too. I want to hear all about e-tickets talk...this should be good! lol
love ya
kk
I love you I love you and I am so proud of you for joining the cool club of bloggers! You won't regret it! love ya - Heather
Post a Comment