
Today is Teacher Appreciation Day at the kids school. Olivia was so excited this morning, there is so much to celebrate. The kids bring in a single flower for each of their teachers and breakfast and so forth. The First thing Olivia did this morning was to ask me if it was Teacher Day. I told her that it was. She said that she wanted to get me a flower too. I asked her why she would want to do that, I wasn't her teacher. She told me, "Mom you have taught me so much, you taught me how to talk, how to walk, how to brush my hair." I really can't take the credit, some of that comes naturally, but it was great to be appreciated on Teacher Appreciation Day!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Mom gets the nod on Teacher Appreciation Day
Posted by MBlairsLars at 1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I'm sure Elle has taught Olivia a lot of stuff too. Does she get a flower?
How cute! Livvy loves her mommy! What a sweetheart!
Great kids--Great Mom...we want to be like you guys when we grow up!! We have a long way to go!! What's James' schedule? We need to go see Baby Mama!! Have a great day!
Liv is so cute! That made me teary. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment