This video cracks me up every time I watch it. It was taken over two years ago on a trip to New Mexico to see the family. I love how small the kids are, and how they don't even know the words. But since I am new at blogging and wanted to try to see if I could post a video I thought I would use this clip. I hope it makes you laugh because it makes me!!!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Missy - Why did it have to stop? That is so funny and they were totally feeling it! You might want to submit that to Elijah's future tape for American Idol.
Okay--that is the funniest video ever!! Love it!! I have to say...I wish we had a video of the kids on Christmas Eve singing that song from Polar Express and they know EVERY word and Ethan sings it at the top of his lungs!!! We love the LARSONS!!
Pyatt Clan!
Hello, my name is Markelle. I am Katie's friend...I am sure you have heard tons about me.(totally kidding)
Katie specifically had me watch this video and it IS awesome. I don't even know your family and it's hilarious! I especially like the little guy in the middle. He looks dazed(is that the dramamine?) for most the clip and then comes alive for the finale! Thanks for sharing this, and I hope you don't mind I "stalked" you, as Katie puts it.
Post a Comment