We were so lucky to have Aunt Sammie come this week. She had a business conference this week here and was able to spend a few days with us. She went to the kids swim lessons, to their open house at school, and just played around with us. It was really great to see her.....we miss her!
We went to the kids school for open house on Thursday. The kids were able to show us all the neat things that they have been working on all year. Elijah has been hard at work learning about gold miners, ships, missions, division, and so much more. Ethan was able to show us a book that he has been illustrating and writing. On the back cover it gave information about the author and one of the things that he does not like was losing members of his family. I thought that was interesting. Olivia has been busy learning to read and write and becoming a wonderful little girl. We are proud of our children. Our little niece Alieda was able to go to open house with us too. She and Olivia are like BFF's. It's just too bad they don't live closer : (







4 comments:
Such cute pictures - your sister was really nice! How did you get two pictures on the same line? You know way more than I do with this blogging thing.
You are going to have to give me parenting classes...SOON...you have the best kids...I love your family and am glad you always share them with us!! It was great to meet your TWIN!! Thanks for the invite!
Melissa...Heather is right. You ARE becoming so computer and blog savy...how did you get the family and friends blog (current posts) on the side bar. Very cool....it even says how many hours or days ago the person posted last. I guess that means that the person that posted last is at the bottom and the person who posted most recently is at the top. Bummer for me....2 weeks ago. Heather is a rat:-) Posting daily, I'll never beat her to the top of your list.
LOSE THE FAT PICTURE OF AUNT SAMMY! I'm so sad that I had to come home. Maybe if Crocky crocks I can move to San Diego and be closer to you guys. Thanks Lij, E! and Liv for spending time with me. You are the darn cutest kids ever. I had so much fun. Come see me and Max sometime very soon! Love you! Aunt Sammy
Post a Comment