Poor James has been suffering from a terrible pain in his neck for two days now. I have never heard such crazy noises that he has been belting out lately. I have tried everything for him...tylenol, jacuzzi, neck rubs, heating pads, etc. Nothing seems to be working. I have finally had enough though......I told him to be quiet and try having a baby and then tell me about pain. I am heartless. I was good for two days, but enough is enough. I think I have a solution though.........
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
James.......Pain in the Neck
Posted by MBlairsLars at 5:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Melissa - You are too much! Poor james - I am loving the blog and how it looks! You little computer nerd! How did you do it?
hee, hee. That was really funny!
So funny--you are ruthless...I probably would have only lasted one day!!! Good to see you on Sunday night!!
try you were nice for like two hours, for the record, this has been the only day I have come home from work early, only to be an abuse victim at the hands of my wife. Her favorite movie is Misery, that's gotta say something!!! jl
Post a Comment