Monday, July 28, 2008

Scottsdale AZ



This last weekend I took the kids to Scottsdale to see my Dad. My Dad is sick and the doctors don't seem to know what he has. He is seeing some doctors at the Mayo Clinic so hopefully they will know soon what is wrong with him.

We had a good time! We stayed at a really nice hotel. We swam in a 900 foot lazy river, drank strawberry smoothies and laid around the pool. My sister-in-law Michelle and my nephew Gavin met us there. She had a great time eating out HA HA! My Aunt Vicki, Aunt Linda, and Uncle Chris drove up from Tuscon to see my dad too. We even had a chance to sneak in some shopping at some of my favorite stores.

It was great to see my family!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Missy - I love the pictures you posted! Those ones of your dad are really cute! Also,Livvy totally looks like she works at the store - is it Anthropology?

Michelle Blair said...

That is so rude!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy said...

Melissa...I'm so sorry about your Dad and truly hope they can find out what's wrong with him. That has got to be super frustrating!!!

Saw Livvy last night at Vons and she gave me a big hug and she made me promise I would call you for a playdate...w/Elle, that is:-)

Glad you had fun!

Kevin, Sarah & Kids said...

Looks like a great time. I hope they can figure this out ASAP, your dad looks like he is really enjoying this time with you guys. Love you & Miss you guys

Pyatt said...

Missy--I know it was a hard weekend but I'm glad you were still able to enjoy just being together!! Let me know if you need anything.