My Sister-in-Law Michelle, her son Gavin, my Brother-in-Law Kevin, and his son Sam are all in town right now. We have been having a great time playing WOW, playing on the hill, going shopping and hanging out. We decided to go to the beach this afternoon. We went to Wind and Sea. The boys loved to dive under the breaking waves. It's alway great to watch your kids enjoy the beach like you did when you are young, but it's even better to have them go to bed early.
Friday, August 1, 2008
The Beach
Posted by MBlairsLars at 9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
I can't believe I totally betrayed my little Livvy by not coming over to see her in her white dress! PLEASE tell her that I saw her on your blog and loved the dress.. want to borrow it.. after I become a non-eater and weigh what she does!
Was Phantom everything you expected?
The beach pictures are really cute too. You guys look like you are having too much fun!
love ya- heather
Too bad we weren't there too. Ryan loves the big boys. Can't wait to see you guys!
Nice pics, thanks for not putting an embarrassing one of me on there. Thanks for the hospitality and keeping my little monster!
looks like so much fun! you really miss the beach when its a 2 hour drive. Happy Birthday James.
Love and miss you guys
Melissa and James, out little girl will be named Abigail Martha Larson! I will work on getting some pictures of Robyn for James to see...we are so excited.
Post a Comment