Today I am grateful for my smallest BFF (Best Friend Forever).......Olivia. Today we have had the pleasure of spending all day together, and it is not all over yet. We ate breakfast in bed, watched a Christmas movie (I know a little early), and another movie. We went to Panda Express for a delicious lunch. And now, Olivia has plans for us to go to Z Pizza for dinner, followed by some Chunky Monkey. We have plans for hair and nails later and maybe some jacuzzing.....and Jamba Juice (I think that is pushing it). I love this little munchkin, she makes me happy!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Ewww... I love Olivia to. She is so cute - what a fun and mellow day you two had together! I wish I had been apart of yours instead of mine - soccer games and a party - Yuck! I am so excited that we are done!
BTW - how many times have you changed your blog? You have ti teach me how to do it! I am still so confused!
I want a BFF! Can I borrow Liv?
Post a Comment