Monday, December 8, 2008

FHE/Family Game Night




Day 8....Family Game Night. The kids were so excited when they saw that it was game night (much to my dismay). For anyone who knows me, they know that I am not particularly fond of board games. So it was with great joy that as I was digging through our game closet I came across a game that James and I got before we were married. It is called Scrutineyes. I love this game and the kids loved it too....we will definitely play it again.

But before the games began we were lucky enough to first go over to Grandmama and Poppy's house to wish Uncle Richard a very happy birthday. Then we were able to go back home where we had a very special visitor come to our home. Sister Kristy Fisler came over to tell us all about her mission, the Manchester England mission. The kids loved to hear the stories of her feeling the spirit and being chased by dogs. It really was great and I was blessed to feel the spirit multiple times. She told us that every morning she would wake up and decide if she was going to be a fearful missionary or a faithful missionary. We loved that story

3 comments:

Michelle Blair said...

Looks like fun! Too bad we missed that night.

Heather said...

What a fab night Girl! yet another reason why you can never leave me!

Pyatt said...

That looks likefun game and how great to have these return missionaries come and talk to your kids...AWESOME!!We love you guys!