We have exciting news......Olivia lost her front tooth this morning.....Yeah! This is huge because she can't remember losing her first front tooth. When she was two, she got very angry with her brother Elijah and bite him on the nose. Although Elijah had a small mark on his nose, Olivia's tooth became darker and darker each day. The dentist pulled her tooth and she has had only one front tooth for the past four + years.....until today.
Needless to say, we are excited about a certain visitor tonight. Olivia asked me if I thought the tooth fairy would bring her $40,000 for one tooth, I said that if that was the case I am ready for dentures!








5 comments:
Yea Olivia! I am waiting for Adam to lose his front teeth. I hope the tooth fairy left so good stuff
That girl is growing up way too fast - I love the new bloggy look!
Yeah Liv! Can't wait to see it in person.
Good job Liv. Now you are balanced. We love you!
Melissa!!! I miss u guys! Your blog is so freakin cute- Tell james hes a freak and needs to come back and play football on the stadium field and make us laugh etc. and why dont you bring yourself too! Or maybe we'll come explore New Mexico!!Suu started spring ball yesterday!
Post a Comment