Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Day at the Track







Today we were able to go to Cory and Morgan's track meet. They are amazing athletes and the kids really enjoyed watching them. Morgan was fantastic on the hurdles and Cory did great with the relay. My kids want to be just like them. P.S. it was brutally cold and windy......We miss San Diego!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Isn't one of them Katie's brothers?
I love what you did with the blog! Looks cute!
Miss you!

Pyatt said...

San Diego misses you too!

katie mcphee said...

mimi! if only nora wasnt so smallish i would have gone and sat in the cold and wind too...we need to hang out this week...after i clean my house and get caught up on laundry, Nora and I are all yours ;)

p.s. its supposed to be warmer this week, lets go walking...my fat hinner needs the exercise!

Rach said...

You guys look so cold. UNlike us who are sweating our brain's out. I need to call