I have been thinking a ton about my sister Samantha lately....I don't think there is a minute that goes by that I don't, but because it is fall and Halloween time, she has been on my mind a lot. She loved this time of year so much, and would prepare for it months before. I wanted to post pictures of some of her decorations. They are so cute and so Samantha. I love this time of year too, and will always look forward to putting up the decorations that she loved so much.....Miss and love you Samantha. I also wanted to post some pictures of Olivia's soccer game on Saturday. I can honestly say that her games in San Diego weren't as beautiful as they are here. The trees are fully changing now and it is absolutely breathtaking!
Sunday, October 18, 2009
A Tribute to Samantha
Posted by MBlairsLars at 9:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Yes - our soccer fields pretty much suck! How beautiful are those trees!
I love love love all of the Halloween decorations that you have got going on! Soo cute - and Samantha had a lot of great stuff!
Love and miss ya1
I loved seeing all of those decorations in your house...hang in there Missy...we love you!
How lucky you are to have something so awesome to pull out every year to remind you of your sister-I love this time of year its always to short :)
Beautiful Halloween decorations and so glad you have those as a little remembrance of Samantha. Keep your chin up, Missy. We miss you.
ah...samantha would be { or is} proud that all her awesome decorations {that she spent lots of money on ;)} are adorning our homes. your an awesome aunt, & one of my favorites at that. thanks for being there for me, i would be sad without you. I LOVE YOU mimi
Love love love the pitchers. now your house is so big you can spread out all the decorations all over the place. We miss you this time of year too. Noah misses ethan.
Post a Comment