Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A White Halloween

We woke up this morning to a nice surprise....or maybe not. It was snowing and pretty hard. I must have had about 6 inches all over my car. The kids loved it and started singing Christmas songs. I had to remind them that we haven't even got to Halloween yet. Anyway, I don't know if I am ready for real weather!

Poor Elijah waiting at his bus stop!

PS It's now 10:16 P.M. and still snowing!

8 comments:

Amy said...

Isn't New Mexico warm?

Michelle Blair said...

I love it. It is so pretty, but I think it is too early also. Maybe in a couple of weeks would be better.

Pyatt said...

Dude...that is crazy!!! So do trick or treaters just go as skiiers when it's like that? Call me!

The blogging Bakers said...

Oh I so don't miss that, but it does look pretty in a picture. I hope you guys are well.

Heather said...

That is not right on any level! Yikes!
Parker asked me if snow comes after Halloween - I will have to tell him that it does if you live in Farmington!

The Cash Family said...

They didn't cancel school for that one? Maybe they are just saving their snow days because we haven't gotten to Halloween yet! Lots more to go...

Kevin, Sarah & Kids said...

Poor Elijah that is so sad-Sorry At least its pretty

katie mcphee said...

YEAH baby! bring on the snow!!!! it was fun getting hot cocoa with you & purchasing expensive boots for ourselves. lets do it again!!!

p.s. yesterday was great, thanks for traveling for me. me love you long time