Today I spent most of the day with my sister complaining about random things. I was able to hang out with Katie and Cory too. They all make me laugh and I love to be with them.
Tonight after I had slipped into my sweats, I got a call from Tammy telling me to meet her in my front yard in two minutes. She said that she had a present for me that I could "ride". James and I were racking our brains trying to figure out what it could be. When I saw her car coming up the driveway I ran out, just in time to see her throw something large out her window. It was a snow shovel.....lucky me! It's suppose to snow here this weekend and we didn't have one. So now instead of a broom, I can ride my new snow shovel!
Tammy is very thoughtful and I appreciate her always thinking about me and my family. Thanks Tammy, I heart you! 








1 comments:
That is pretty funny. I am glad we don't use those here. I love your thankfuls. i feel bad I haven't done them this year. I can probably use most of yours and call it good. i miss you
Post a Comment