Today I got to hang out with the best girlfriends ever!!!
Katie and Paul let me take care of their little beauty today and it was so much fun. Their little tiny was walking all over the house. She kept me smiling and entertained.
Hannah Banana spent the night last night with Olivia. That girl never sleeps. She, like Nora, was walking all over the house. I think she might be a lot like her Uncle James, and doesn't need much sleep. Love her!
Olivia always keeps me laughing. She runs on full blast until she finally collapses. Today she took a three hour nap on the sofa....O how I miss those days. Love her too!!!







3 comments:
I like your girlfriends and what is going on with your dad? Is he better?
thanks again! you are the best aunt ever! i am so glad that you guys moved to farmpit... it was meant to be. i love you mimi
Lucky- Katies little girl is a doll! the apple dosent fall far from that tree... Love and miss you guys
Post a Comment