I am very grateful for two things today. First, I am grateful that we had our Primary Presentation today (the theme was "My Eternal Family), and it was fantastic. I was really concerned about it. On Thursday when we practiced it was pretty rough. The kids were wild, no one knew their parts, it was completely crazy. This morning as we were finishing up last minute details, we each said a prayer and left it in our Heavenly Father's hands. I know that He answers my prayers, because it went wonderfully.
Also today, we had Thanksgiving dinner with Cory. He reports to the MTC on Wednesday so we thought it would be nice to have an early holiday. The whole family came and we had a great day. We will miss him, but know that he will have a great time in Paraguay.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Gratitude Day 15....."My Eternal Family"
Posted by MBlairsLars at 6:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Our primary program was yesterday and when it was Parker's turn he said his line and than as he was walking back to his seat he passed by the microphone and yelled "yahooo1" Super loud!
Of course it would have to be my kid!
Post a Comment