Today I am grateful for the men in my life. I had a great Day-Date with James today. It is the first time in so so long that he has been able to do anything with me at lunch time. We went to Real Deals, which we both love. Then we went to Los Rios, my favorite restaurant. The food there is so hot (spicy), that you are literally sweating while your eating...It's Awesome. So Thank you James for a nice surprise.
Later I met with another one of my favorite men....Elijah. We went to the college so that Elijah and I could work on his Science Fair Project. It was fun to watch him get so excited about science....and I admit, I had fun playing around with him.
Tonight I was also able to laugh a little with Ethan. My Mom came into my room laughing. She told me that she came into the kitchen and said that she was sick of hearing about Sarah Palin, and Ethan said that everyone has been so mean to her. He said "didn't you hear about that joke that they are saying, that her younger daughter got knocked down by a baseball player". I am grateful that he is such a sweet boy and naive.
I love these three guys so much, I am grateful for them!
Thursday, November 19, 2009
I am Grateful for the Men in My Life Day 19
Posted by MBlairsLars at 6:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Cute Missy! They are great...and that is a classic Ethan story!!:)
Post a Comment