Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's Official....Elijah is Now Twelve!

Today is Elijah's 12Th Birthday. I can't believe how quickly time has passed. It seems like just yesterday that we brought him home from the hospital.

Elijah had a wonderful day. He received a Nintendo DS (Blue, his last one got ruined), a Xbox 360 game (that he desperately needed), and a game for his new DS. He spent all afternoon trying his new things out.

We went to Chicken Terryaki, a restaurant here that he loves, and then he was off for his first official Mutual Activity. He kind of wanted to stay home because he found out that they were going Christmas caroling, but ended up going and having a wonderful time. James, the kids, and I brought a big cake to mutual, and all the kids sang to him. We love Elijah and are thrilled to see him grow up! It will be fun to see him pass the sacrament in the next couple of weeks. We are so blessed to have him in our family.

On a side note....James and I got our Christmas present tonight. We both decided to get a rug for our front room, and it came today. Thanks James!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy birthday Lige. Can't believe you won't be in Primary anymore! You are becoming such an awesome young man. We love ya!

Heather said...

big boy is gonna start passing the sacrament and than before you know it off to stake dances!
happy Birthday Elijah!!!!!

PS how did your cookies turn out?

Pyatt said...

Happy Birthday ELijah...you are making Uncle Dave feel old...he has so many memories of your family. We love you guys and can't wait to see you...all!

katie mcphee said...

me likee the rug. i had fun yesterday. i dont know what i would do without my aunts & my mom. you guys are the greatest. thank you for always taking care of me & my nora. i love you so so so much!

p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY elijah!!

Michelle Blair said...

Hope Elijah had a great day. I love your rug. Looks great.

Rach said...

Wow! So old now. Can't wait to see you. when do you come

Katy Stephens said...

um Missy...I am so freaking jelous...I totally love this rug and even showed it to Jeff. I tried to convince he we "needed" it, haha but with out little place it would recarpet the family room. I think it looks fabulous! I can't wait to come out and see you guys again!!!