So this week has been CRAZY. The kids had Monday off for Martin Luther King Day, Tuesday and Wednesday were Snow Delay Days. For all my California friends....that means the kids go to school two hours later because of the weather. Today, and most likely tomorrow school is cancelled all together. What have we been doing....SURVIVING! We have shoveled off the driveway countless times (which is like an ice skating rink in this kind of weather, it makes clearing it extremely hard), Aunt Shelly took the kids this morning sledding (They had a blast...Thanks Shelly), working on my, I mean Elijah's Science Fair Project, and building snowmen. It has been a fun and different week, but I am ready for real life...like the kids back on a normal schedule.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Holy Snow!
Posted by MBlairsLars at 9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
Holy snow is right and I thought the rain was bad! wow!
Happy Birthday to your sis and I was absolutely dying over how grown up Olivia looks in her photo shoot! Soo cute!
How fun for the kids!! No school because of snow...crazy!! I could use a snow day inside myself!
Another no school day. I am getting spoiled sleeping in. I don't know what I'm going to do back on regular schedule. Glad you guys had fun in the snow.
I know how you feel! Everyday is a snow day for me! Rod finally bought a plow for his 4-wheeler so we dont have to shovel anymore.
love snow days & delays.... even though it doesnt affect me yet. we took nora sledding & it was a hit! we should take the kids to hesperus to go sledding :)
That looks so not fun. I will take the rain any day over that.
I'm totally with you here, Melissa. I'm ready for a few San Diego days:) But, I didn't know it snowed in New Mexico....I guess I was wrong.
Post a Comment