Friday, January 1, 2010

A Night Out With the Girls

I really do have the greatest friends! While I was in San Diego I went to the lake every morning at 6:30 to walk with the greatest girls. It was just like old times.

On Friday the 1st we were able to go out. We went to the Cheesecake Factory. We each ordered an appetizer and everyone shared. It was the best way to eat, we got to try so much, and it was all so good.

After dinner we went to Cara's house where we played the funniest game called Curses. It had us doing some of the funniest things like acting like your hands were glued to your head, or howling like a wolf when someone mentioned a food item. It was hilarious and a great party game.

Thanks to all of my friends who took time out of their busy lives to meet up with me. They are all great and mean so much to me!

1 comments:

Amy said...

:( boo for me. I am so sad I missed you.