I was so lucky to be able to go to Utah this last weekend to a very special event! Katie, Paul, and Nora were all sealed in the Draper Temple and all I can say is that it was amazing! Everything was perfect and I am so grateful that I was able to go. Nora was beautiful of course, and Katie and Paul were radiant. Yeah for the McPhee's!!! We love them all so much.

After the temple, we all went to the Foutz's house. They had the most amazing food and it was fun to celebrate such an important event!
P.S. The cupcakes were incredible!!!
Saturday, January 30, 2010
A Very Special Weekend
Posted by MBlairsLars at 10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Hey girly - I have missed you! what a special day for the Mcphees and little Tiny! Did your whole family get to go? That is so wonderful!
Also, Olivia looks way too old in the last picture you just posted of her - what a cutie!
We had a great time. Glad we go could represent. Thanks for putting up with me. Liv looks so cute.
That is so great for Katie. Congrats to them. Miss you.
Wonderful! how fun so excited for them glad you got to go
Hi My friend...I don't know how I missed this post...but it is so cute and I'm so happy for Katie...give her a hug for us...I am missing you friend!
AWESOME! I'm so happy for them and I love the cute pictures of the three of them:)
Post a Comment