Our Primary filled up their Scripture Jar, so it was time for a party. We had a "Get to Know your Teacher Breakfast". It turned out great. We ate delicious food (which we probably had way too much of), played guess who games, decorated cookies, and made Thank You Cards for the Old Bishopric. Our Primary President did a great job. Here are a few pics.....We also finished decorating our Primary Room Board, and I think that it turned out awesome. Becca came up with a great idea of having the kids glue cotton balls on the sheep, add a little gold bell, and a little tag with their names, and put it under a picture of Christ. We had an inservice meeting after our breakfast and discussed the "little lost sheep" in our Primary. I thought the board turned great, so I took a picture.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Primary Party
Posted by MBlairsLars at 9:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment