Michelle and I are taking a cake class at the college. I think the only reason why Michelle asked me to do it with her, was because she wanted to make sure there was someone in the class that stunk (which is me)! I am pretty sure that I have failed the three classes so far, but here is our "Mid Term" cake. I definitely think practice makes perfect!
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
It's back to College for me....Well kind of
Posted by MBlairsLars at 1:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
It's so pretty. YOu did a great job. I will be making a volcano cake this weekend for noah's party. we will see how it goes. looks like you had a lot of fun while you were here. miss you already.
You are doing awesome. Thanks for taking it with me. I'm learning too. Yours turned out cuter than mine.
Man girl - that cake looks absolutely beautiful - I am so jealous - what a fun class!
wow! you have posted a lot since i have been missing from the blogging world. great job on the cake! i knew you had it in you!!!
love you mimi!
looks amazing!
Post a Comment