A summer project has been under way here at our home. I have spent at least
FIFTEEN hours sanding our decks (that's right we have TWO),
and have given them both TWO fresh coats of sealer.
It was a time consuming, hot project, but the results were well worth it.
Just before we left San Diego, I refinished our deck there.
I think the more I do, the better I get......Maybe I will start a new business
Melissa's Deck Refinishing.....probably not!
In my spare time (when I am not working on decking) I practice my cake
decorating skills. Here is the cake that I made for Morgan's Birthday.
It definitely looks lopsided, but again practice makes perfect.....here's hoping someday
I will be perfect at Decks and Cakes.








4 comments:
Melissa - The deck looks awesome and I am in seriously dying over the fondant cake! Good job girly!
Hey Cake Boss...good for you!! You are going to be on HGTV soon...cakes, decks...what's next!? Arizona!! :) We can't wait to see you guys!
I need some tips on your deck!!! We just finished sanding ours and now what??? Looks good.
That cakes looks amazing. you are definitely getting better. i don't know where you find the time.
Post a Comment