Monday, August 16, 2010

Back to School


It's back to school for the Larson kids....I can hardly believe it. The summer flew by, way too fast. I can honestly say that I enjoyed every minute I had with them. Love, love, love these kids.
I didn't get a picture of Elijah this morning (not a proud mother moment), with him leaving earlier, I just forgot.
I know that they will have a great year!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Heather said...

They are too cute and I can not believe that Summer is over for you guys!

katie mcphee said...

yeah back to school! i can't believe summer is over too... it went by way fast. cute kiddos, i love them too... hope it was a great first day for all of them :)

Pyatt said...

I can't believe they started school either...when does momma start school?:)

Rach said...

wow back to school already? i am glad we still have 2 more weeks.