I can't believe how big they are getting. Today as we got ready to go to church I looked at my three kids and was shocked at how old they are getting. I had to take a picture. And it is proof enough how old they are getting, look at the boys' faces....they are truly almost teenagers, hating to have their picture taken. I can at least try....and thank goodness Olivia is always ready to strike a pose!!!
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
I miss those kiddos!! They are sooo big! Make sure you have them look at pictures of me every once in a while so they remember who their favorite cousin is!! Love you guys! We are doing good, enjoying the summer and thinking about a trip to Hawaii in the fall!!
I love those kids - too cute! It looks like James had a great birthday too! We miss you!
They are getting big...It was SOOO Fun to see you guys!! We love you and should just meet in Arizona any chance you get! :) Love you!
Amazing photos, Melissa. The kids DO look like they are getting so much bigger and just one question....how do you get your boys to where the jackets???? Livvy looks darling. She and Elle could be twins, I tell you....
Post a Comment