Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 3...River, Alamo, and Dinos

We stayed in a hotel that overlooked part of the Riverwalk, and it was great. We were able to catch a taxi boat each day and go up the river. One of our taxi drivers took us from one end of the Riverwalk to the other. It was beautiful. It has many, many, many art sculptures, beautiful building and scenery.
We also went on a tour of the Alamo. The boys especially loved that. It was interesting to see where it all happened after watching movies and reading about it.
Then it was off to the mall...yes a REAL mall. This particular mall had a dinosaur exhibit that Ethan was thrilled to see. He must have spent two hours there.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Sarah Lamb said...

Melissa I loved seeing you guys!!!!!! that was so awesome of you guys to come! I felt like I had family there! I miss you guys.......xoxo love, sarah