Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 5...Outlet Shopping, and SUU!




James had a special surprise for me on our last day. We were able to go to our good friend's football game. Ed and Sarah were in San Marcos Texas and their team SUU was playing Texas State.
It was great to see Sarah. We didn't get to talk to Ed, he was coaching the game and slightly unavailable. We sat right in the middle of the student section and their were maybe 20 of us their supporting SUU. It was a little intimidating, but we made fast friends.
Earlier in the day we went to the LARGEST outdoor outlets I have ever been too. When they say Texans do it big, they are not kidding. This place was so big that we couldn't walk the whole thing. The humidity was partly to blame. I never thought I could sweat in certain places....but now I know.
Our trip was great. The best part of it was just being with our little family! LOVE THEM!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Pyatt said...

What a fun trip!! I'm so glad you were able to do that!! We miss you guys!!

Rach said...

Looks like so much fun. Sarah looks great. She doesn't even looked like she had a baby. Glad you had a nice family vacation. I need to get me one of those. Miss you!

Heather said...

What an awesome trip - looks like you guys had so much fun! I like how Sarah takes my photo tip of putting your chin forward to thin out the face! Ha!!!