Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Larson Visit

It was wonderful to have James' family come to visit. The only thing that we were disappointed in was that they could not stay longer....or better yet, that we all didn't live closer together. Thank you Park and Sybil for the trip, it has been the highlight of our year!

3 comments:

Rach said...

So glad they could come out and see you. Hope we can come do that soon too!

Heather said...

I still need to make my trip out there to see you guys and glean some info about photography from Paul.
Hey - I will be in vegas this weekend for a photography class? Want to come visit me?

Pyatt said...

It looks like you guys have had a ton of visitors!! I'm glad and it looks like it's beautiful out there right now...(We just got home from Maui) and we thought of you guys in the airport! :) It was fun when we crossed paths there! Love and miss you!