Saturday, November 6, 2010

I Am Grateful for....Day 6

Today was a crazy day....I drove to Bloomfield (a 25 minute drive) for Olivia's soccer game, drove her home so that she could change into her bathing suit for a b-day party, dropped her off, drove to Aztec (another 25 minute drive) to watch Elijah play soccer, back home, then picked up Olivia from her party, ran her home and showered her and immediately took her to another birthday party, drove clear across town to pick up Elijah from a friends house, drove to James' work because he left a set of keys he needed, back to get Olivia from her party, picked up pizza for dinner, drove home, ate dinner, then went to Cold Stone to celebrate Olivia's one goal and Elijah's 3 goals in their games today. FINALLY, it's time to go to bed. I am so tired today, but I can't help but think of the blessing I have! I am grateful for my health...that I am able to do all of these things....I am grateful for my car....that it runs properly and gets me to the places I go, I am grateful for my husband's job...that he is able to work so that I can do those mom things for my kids. I have been blessed....and I am grateful!

2 comments:

Rach said...

I always love your gratefuls. You've been busy! I don't miss that this season.

Chris and Dianne Clan said...

Holy cow that's just crazy! I share many of the same "gratefuls". Life is good!