The kids and I spent most of today channeling our inner "Heather". We made chocolate covered pretzels to give to friends and neighbors. It was fun to make them while we watched Christmas Movies. For Family Home Evening we went out to deliver them, and we did it pretty fast too!
This beauty is a family joke. My mom and I bought her at Walmart last year. We tried to find the least attractive Christmas decoration we could find. We took it to Tammy's house and displayed it among her decorations. It took her a whole one second to notice it and immediately take it down. From what I understand it has been passed around the family. Yesterday someone ding dong ditched us and when we went to the door, guess who was waiting for me....yep....The Angel! We knew we had to get rid of her and fast so Olivia wrote a note on her that said "Finally, Home Sweet Home" and left it on Aunt Tammy's doorstep. Let's see how long it takes before she is back at our house!








1 comments:
You crack me up! That's all I can say - and your pretzels look B-U-tiful!
Post a Comment