And their back!!!!
It was back to school for my kids this week. Ethan started middle school, 6Th grade, on Monday. He was so excited, but as you can see, he wasn't too thrilled about me taking his pictures. We know that he will have a great year!
Olivia, who is now in 4Th grade, informed James and I on the way to school that there were a few rules. First, no saying "your going to have a great year", or "we love you", or "we are so proud of you". The only thing that we could say was "see you this afternoon". WOW!!! That was a little scary. Second, we were limited in the pictures that we could take, she was slightly embarrassed of her parents.
Elijah is now in 8Th grade and this his last year of middle school before high school. I am such a bad mom that I forgot to take his picture, not that he cared, but luckily tonight I get to take pictures of him at his court of honor, so I will make up for it. He is also excited to be at the top of the pecking order now. He is also excited to take care of his little brother. On Monday, he walked Ethan into school to help him get his schedule, and take him to his first class. Tuesday was the first day for Elijah and Olivia, so Elijah was able to show Ethan how to got on and off the bus. What a great brother he is.








2 comments:
nice new background. LOVE all the updates. :) we love the larsons!
I can't believe they are back in school...the kids here go back next week...we loved seeing you guys a few times over these last few months. Thanks for hanging out with us!! WE LOVE EVERY CHANCE WE GET!!
Post a Comment