At last, after a very busy Summer, I finally have time to sit down and blog some of our Summer activities.
Our big summer adventure begin July 9th with Elijah leaving us to go to Scout Camp in Arizona...hopefully I find pictures to post of that. He had a great time at camp and was able to earn seven merit badges. Great Job Lij!
I met him in Payson AZ to pick him up from camp, he didn't even have the chance to come home before he was off to another adventure.
We picked him up and set off the next day for San Diego. Elijah was so lucky because he was able to go to Scout Camp in San Diego with our old ward. It was at Fiesta Island (beach camping), so it was far different then his AZ adventure. We dropped him off at camp and Ethan, Olivia and I had nearly a whole week worth of time to do whatever we wanted.
While in San Diego, we were able to stay with the Pyatt's. Jamie took us to the movies, and the beach one day. We went to the beach later in the afternoon and I was very careful to spray down the kids with sunblock, and we didn't stay too long....pictures to come of that!
We loved the beach, and we miss it! Ethan spent the entire time in the water, catching waves and playing around. Olivia loved to hangout with McKenzie and catch sand crabs. We had a great time.
We love being with the Pyatt's!








0 comments:
Post a Comment