I am grateful to be a Great Aunt!
What a sad thing to say.
It makes me feel so old, but I wouldn't change it for anything.
Today I went to my grand nephew's 1st birthday party.
What a sweet little guy he is.
I am one of the lucky ones that he will actually go to on occasion
Because he loves his mama and daddy so much he is a little hard to pry from their hands.
His mama threw him the most amazing mustache party today.
It was adorable.
Here are just a few shots:
But for today, I am grateful to have Nora G and BKayl in my life.
I love those little ones so much!
I love their parents too.
I took the pictures with my cell phone, and that is why they are so dark. You will have to go to Katie's blog to see WAY better pictures.













0 comments:
Post a Comment