Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Could We be Twins?



I was looking through pictures the other day and it suddenly dawned on me, my heaven's, I think Elijah belongs to me! It's the craziest thing, but I think if you grew Elijah's hair out a little we could be twins. I don't think that he likes it, he would rather look like his Dad!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, wierd, Melissa. You were so cute as a kid...infact, you looked an awful lot like Caitlin Sadleir. Don't you think?

Heather said...

Ewwww..I would have to agree with Amy! you could have been my daughter - you were a cute little girl and still are! I miss you tons but Canada is amazing! My knee sucks and I feel like I will throw up every time I think about the lake - but we are still doing the mud run! I can't get on my email - but I will be checking your blog little lady! Have fun in NY!!!

Pyatt said...

That is HILARIOUS!! I think Dave and Mackenzie will be that way!! I got your email...I call you this weekend!!

Michelle Blair said...

Elijah is just as handsome as his mom is beautiful. Where is your suck list? love you guys!