I was so lucky to be able to go with my friend Meri to Rochester New York this last week. Meri and Paco are moving there and, Meri wanted to go house hunting. It was so much fun to try to find the perfect house for the Lopez Family. It is amazing what you can buy in Rochester. We also did some school shopping. I was amazed at the school system there. It made me think twice about the education that my children are getting. It was a lot of fun to go with Meri, and my family will miss them. We look forward to visiting them and staying in their massive house when we go to the Hill Cummorah Pageant, and Niagara Falls.!!!! Thanks Meri.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
What a trip - no pun intended! I am sure that Meri is so grateful that you were able to go with her - I can't believe all that you packed in!
I am jealous you went to NY without me. I will go visit Meri anytime with you and tag along!
Post a Comment