As soon as I stepped off the plane from Rochester, James wisked us all away to Palm Springs for three days. We spent the majority of the time in the pool, playing on the water slide and drinking Shirley Temples and Roy Rogers. The kids loved the time they were able to spend with their Dad, and the time that they missed school. We were able to go to the movies on Friday at noon and see the new Narnia movie, Prince Caspian on the day it came out. The kids thought that was pretty cool.
While we were at the hotel, I had to give Ethan some medicine for his allergies. I filled up a glass from the room and gave him a pill to take. He looked at me and said "There is no way I am drinking out of that glass, have you ever seen how they clean them?" Several months ago I was watching some 20/20 show about how the housekeepers just kind of wipe them up, and never take them out of the rooms to clean them. I didn't realize that Ethan was there when I was watching it. Just another reminder to me to be careful what my kids see on tv!








4 comments:
Melissa - you are the cutest thing and I love your family picture - it sounds like you guys had so much fun! just relaxing and doing family time!
I am jealous you went to PS too! You are the traveler. Good job Ethan for not getting more germs from hotel stuff. We love you!
I love it that E was a germ phob!! Too cute!! Thanks again for lunch today...and for my fun gift certificate...I think your picture is next to the word friend in the dictionary!!
lol! looks like PS was a fun trip :) pretty sure i am just like E when it comes to germs in hotel rooms... and in public restrooms...and the movie theatres...and some people's kitchens...
Post a Comment