I finally took Ethan in to see an Allergist. His allergies have been really bad this year. The big, fun, exciting news in our family is that Ethan now is using a nose bidet!!! He was so excited to come home and show Elijah how he can squirt water up one nostril and have it come out the other side! I know, pretty scary, but he thinks it's pretty cool. That night Ethan was first to try. That boy, with all that he has gone through was a pro from the start. He did it like he had done it a hundred times. Elijah and Olivia were so impressed they gave it a shot too. Elijah could barely do it without choking, and Olivia got a few drops in. Dad gave it a go also. The kids were screaming when Niagara Falls was pouring out Dad's nose. They loved it, and James said that he could breathe a lot better.
The Dr. was very helpful. She helped me realize what a bad mom I am. After she looked in Ethan's nose and told us that he is completely stuffed up, he told her that he is never able to breathe out his nose. Sad that I never knew that, and he is my son! Hopefully his new trick with the water will help him breathe through his nose, like he should.








2 comments:
Okay that is kind of gross, but if it helps, oh well. Poor E getting neglected by his mother!
I have heard about those...let me know if it works. Pat is always stuffy.
Post a Comment