What a week my family and I have had. It seems that we have had one hurdle after another. James and I keep saying "if we can just get past ..........Day, everything is good." All week I have had a song running through my head....I'm on the brink of disaster by Mae. My Sister in Law had surgery this week for breast cancer, my twin sister has a very sick husband in the hospital and is facing her own hurdles, because it was Memorial Day weekend James hasn't been home, he has been working crazy hours, I had a primary activity for church this week that was a little stressful, and I had to do Ethan's second grade science project. Do you have any idea how hard his science project was. These kids are so much smarter than they used to be. My last hurdle is for tomorrow, Sunday. I haven't checked what hurdles are in store for us next week, but I will think about that on Monday.

On a brighter note, Olivia informed me today that when she grows up she wants to be a frozen yogurt girl. I have no doubt about it.....Olivia will be the best frozen yogurt girl in the world.
She asked James tonight when he came home an interesting question...........Did they have candy when he was little? Are we that old?








2 comments:
Hurdles...I feel for you. They suck. Liv would be great at that job. She's so sweet they wouldn't even have to add sugar.
Missy--you are a rock..and in the midst of your crazy week you changed your blog...you'll have to help me cuten mine up--we love you guys...please let me know if you need anything...I can bring some Ben and Jerry's --that always helps our hurdles!!
Hey-speaking of hurdles are we doing the 4th of July fun run????
Post a Comment