Today as I was getting Olivia ready for school I told her that she might need to wear a sweatshirt. I grabbed one that happened to have princesses all over it. She told me "Mom, I am almost six and a half, I'm not into Princesses anymore, I'm into Webkinz.......What was I thinking!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
No More Princesses
Posted by MBlairsLars at 11:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Nice. Elle thinks that is funny but doesn't share the same disrespect for the princesses though.
With that said, Elle just got Webkinz #10 yesterday (Sam is on 22). It's really disturbing and I'm just wondering who invented them and WHY DIDN'T I think of that?
That is too funny! She is growing up too fast. So sad for the princesses.
Is Hannah living with you? That totally sounds like something that would come out of her mouth. The kids can't wait to see you guys. Every time Ryan hears the name Ethan, she says, "Hey that's my cousin!"
Post a Comment