Elijah has some big news he wants to share with everyone! We are very proud of him. He has wanted this since he was in Kindergarten. Way to go Lij!
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elijah has some big news he wants to share with everyone! We are very proud of him. He has wanted this since he was in Kindergarten. Way to go Lij!
Posted by MBlairsLars at 8:41 PM
3 comments:
Good Job Lij!!! We are so proud of you!!! It's a very important job to help keep everyone safe.
Elijah--you are a man after my own heart!! :) I did that too and it even got me a little five hundred dollar scholarship to college...and then I went on to become a traffic officer at BYU...that was BIG time!! ha!ha!! WE love you! You are going to be awesome...I think you could keep all of Scripps Ranch safe all by yourself!!
Way to go Lij! That is a very important job so no one gets run over! Love you!
Post a Comment