Okay, here is a sad story. Ethan has been begging us for a pet, but after visiting the Allergist we are very limited in the kind of pet. Ethan figured out that he is not allergic to fish so he began to research what he wanted. He looked on the Internet and found a Black Moor Goldfish and was so excited. James took him to get it on Saturday. I have never seen him happier.
Everyday Ethan was careful to feed him, check his water to see if it was dirty, etc. Well this morning he told his Dad that he thought his fish was dead. It wasn't moving. James asked him if he wanted to help flush him down the toliet, Ethan refused. He said his fish deserved a funeral. We found the perfect spot, and with many tears we laid to rest "Charger" the Black Moor.
We are on our way tonight to look at hardy Betta Fish. Pray for our next fish!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Ethan's Fish Tale
Posted by MBlairsLars at 1:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Sorry E, that is sad. Take him to Pet Semetary. Love you!
how sad - and to think that if we had been running I would have known about all of this. You can have our beta - I am the only one that feeds it (when I remember) and he keeps swimming. I think they live longer than their human owners! Great!
Black Moors are my favorite. Betas are a good choice though. Good Luck!
Ethan...I'm sorry about your fish...keep us posted on the Beta!! That might be the only pet Mackenzie ever gets...yeah the allergies...that's the story I'll give her!! :)
Post a Comment