Last night, at the last minute, James decided to have a family BBQ. His sisters are in town so he thought it would be perfect timing. Not everyone came over, but there was 31 of us, and we had a great time. It is Sybil's birthday week and the family has done something every day to celebrate her big day.
Friday, July 18, 2008
A Larson BBQ
Posted by MBlairsLars at 7:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Looks like a fun family BBQ - how was your social pool party today with the Jerabek ladies?
I love your bedroom - where did you find your comforter? Cute - cute!
Love the bedroom Missy...I need to come and actually see the walls...tell James he will sleep better with a little color in his life!! I need to start the second book still...ARG!!
Thanks for having all of us you guys are the BEST !
Hey, where were we? I don't remember anything about a BBQ! :) Your blog is so cute, of course! I got Taylor's suit from Old Navy. It was a really good price too.
Post a Comment