Friday, July 18, 2008

My New Room

While James was away this last weekend in Cedar City I took a chance that my life would be taken away, but I had to do it. I decided to paint my bedroom. James, in the fourteen years of marriage, has always insisted that we have white walls throughout the house. I decided that I was going to change it. Me and Liv went to the stores and bought paint, new lamps, new comforter, new valances and we went to work. The paint was actually suppose to be a sandy color, but unfortunately it turned out to be slightly green. I might need to paint it again. When James first saw it, he said that it looked like the color of guacamole. What else was I expecting, at least he decided to still live here!

1 comments:

Michelle Blair said...

Way to go meme. Take charge!