The Other day when my Sister-in-Law Michelle was here, Olivia and I went on a car ride with her in her rental car. Olivia got in and started to check out the car. She asked me in a very puzzled voice what's this and what does it do? It was the handle to roll down the window. She was amazed that cars had these, she had never seen one before. I thought it was pretty funny!
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Happy Big 40 to James Larson! Looks like he had the best Birthday with the Best family!
I was laughing out loud about Livvy's confusion over the roll down window! Those were the days!
When are we going to start walking? I am not getting any skinnier!!! :0)
That is hilarious...Jill's daughter asked me if I had a fridge when I was a kid...I asked her how old do you think I am???? Speaking of old man...Happy Birthday James and we are the WORST friends EVER...we've been in Seattle since Sunday and we just got back last night...let's go out to eat!!! What is James' schedule???
Post a Comment