It has been a Balboa Park week for the Larson Family. We went to the park on Tuesday and we visited the Natural History Museum, the Model Railroad Museum, and the Timken Art Museum. The kids loved it. Ethan especially loved the Natural History Museum with it's big dinosaurs. It was a lot of fun!
We went back to Balboa Park today to ride our bikes around the park, (well kind of, my bike conveniently broke when we loaded it on the car, so I roller bladed). It really is a beautiful park and I think the kids enjoyed it, even though Ethan ran in to a big delivery truck! We really need to work on his biking skills!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Balboa Park
Posted by MBlairsLars at 10:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Missy - How fun! That is so great that you guys are taking advantage of places that we all should go to and yet never do! We have to get walking soon...I miss ya!
You guys are so lucky to live in such a great climate if we tried biking we would melt. Glad you are taking advantage of what San Diego has to offer. You lucky dogs. Love ya
I want to go there next time we come visit. We need to do some educational and fun things instead of WOW!
Okay--when are you doing Mission Bay? Mackenzie and I will tag along too!! We love the bike ride days!! We haven't seen you for awhile...it's time to play!
Post a Comment