While James is busy working in San Diego, we are on the move! Today was my first full day with my family and what a day it has been! The boys have enjoyed playing Wow, Wii, and everything else with their cousins. Here is a picture of Elijah playing Wii with his Aunt Shellie.
We went and saw my nephew Cory play in a scrimage soccer game, he did great and seems to be quite the team leader. I went with my sister Tammy and her two daughters Katie and Morgan and my Sister-in-law Michelle. I took a picture of the soccer field only because of the beautiful view it had. I love this view it reminds me so much of my childhood. The bluffs are in the distance and I remember going out there on the 4th of July to light fireworks!
I brought a present to my Dad from James and it made my Dad cry. James had arranged for Sugar Ray Leonard to sign a pair of boxing gloves for my Dad. Pretty Cool! My Dad thought it was pretty neat.....Good job James.....I think you got some points.







4 comments:
Missy - You are having too much fun - I miss ya and need my BB fan back to talk about stuff with! Have a great trip! I'll be callin' ya!
Melissa Enjoy your family tell them Hi for me!
Looks like you guys are having fun. Your dad looks good and I sure hope he is feeling better. We need to go on a bike ride down at mission bay when you get back!!
Hey you never said anything about your joyous day with my wonderful, crazy, screaming kid!!!
Post a Comment