Friday, August 15, 2008

Day Two

We started the day in the most perfect way! We went to the nail salon. My Mom, Tammy, Michelle, Katie, Olivia, and me went and got our nails done. Who doesn't like a good pedi? We hung out around Michelle's most of the day. My sister-in-law Melissa (ironic huh, Melissa Blair) came over with her three kids, Hannah, Ryan, and Izzy. My brother Patrick surprised us all by showing up, he has been out of town for two weeks.



We had a family BBQ at Shane and Michelle's house. It was great! My Grandma and Aunt Diane came, both I haven't seen in quite some time. I re-introduced my kids to my Aunt who they didn't remember, but told them that I was named after her. We had fun eating the best food. Michelle made hamburgers, hot dogs, Frog Eye Salad, Beans, and Orange Brownies.....yum!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Missy - It's so fun to see Katie's cute family and your relatives - that is awesome that they all live so close and you can all get together! Keep posting Girly!

Gretchen Edwards said...

melissa- this is gretchen. you probably wouldn't remember me. I was in you hubbys seminary class like 10 years ago!!! jeez.
I just randomly came across you and wanted to say hi. Your children are so adorable- and so grown up!
Tell Bro. Lo I said holla. ;)

breezy said...

Are you serious about the frog eyes? ~Bree

Pyatt said...

I'm glad you are having fun...we talked to James last night at midnight...or maybe a LITTLE earlier...he's holding down the fort okay...when will you be back in town? Tell Katie hi for us!

katie mcphee said...

at least there arent buggers in my nose...when are you going to start taking nice pictures of all of us ;) come back from the cabin...we are freakin board in farmpit!