In solidarity to Aunt Julia and my Dad going through Chemotherapy, Elijah decided to buzz off all his hair. Aunt Julia, took the honor of doing it, but we all couldn't resist a little fun! Elijah wanted to experiment with a mohawk. I can't wait for all the phone calls from my family. Along with the mohawk, James decided to try a new style himself. I hope you all enjoy!
By the way, Julia has the most amazing attitude with all that she is going through. She is teaching me so much!







2 comments:
What a great and supportive family you all are. Isn't family the best? We are keeping both Julia and your father in our prayers and are glad that they have made somewhat of a diagnosis for your Dad. Love the beautiful smile on Julia's face...she is an inspiring woman!
I hate that I am not down there with all of you, but we will be praying for your dad and for julia. i love the picture of elijah flexing...totally one to save and show to future girlfriends
Post a Comment