Monday, October 13, 2008

The Election Results are In.......


And the winner of Secretary at Jerabek Elementary for 2008-2009 is.................Elijah!!!! Yeah! He ran for an office last year but lost, and this year he was ready to try again. I can't believe he wanted to try, and I am afraid to admit that I tried a little bit to talk him out of it, but James told Elijah he can do anything he sets his mind to. Elijah had a little friend named Madison be his campaign manager and she and her family came up with a cute little moto.....OOOOO, AHHHH, Elijah! He used it on his speech and posters and it turned out to be quite catchy. Anyway, we are really proud of him. Great Job Lij!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah for Lij! This year secretary...next year President!
I am so happy for him! That is awesome!

Melissa said...

Nice Lij! You will do so awesome!

Michelle Blair said...

Good job Elijah! We are very excited for you!